Shop with Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We're confident that you'll be delighted with your Gaia Herbs purchase. We've teamed up with WorldPantry.com®, a company dedicated to using the Internet to bring the best foods of the world to your table, and every product purchased from the Gaia Herbs website is backed by the WorldPantry.com® Satisfaction Guarantee:
WorldPantry.com® Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not absolutely satisfied with your purchase, for any reason, let us know. We will promptly replace the item or give you a refund of its purchase price. It's that simple.
How to Return an Item
Please return items as soon as possible.
Write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip.
Enclose the slip in the carton and wrap the package securely.
Send it to the return address on your shipping label.
The address will be either:
WorldPantry.com®/Gaia Herbs Returns
480 Terminal Street
Camp Hill, PA 17011
WorldPantry.com®/Gaia Herbs Returns
8620 Thornton Avenue
Newark, CA 94560
If you do not have your packing slip, please include the reason for return, along with your name, e-mail address, and phone number (so we may call you with questions) and send the package to the address above.
For your protection, please use UPS, Fedex or Insured Parcel Post for shipment.
A credit for the price of the item and applicable taxes will be applied to your credit card. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable unless a result of an error by Gaia Herbs or WorldPantry.com®.
Last updated: May 25, 2018
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Gaia Herbs and our online partner WorldPantry.com® will only use the information you share with us to process your orders and to enhance your shopping experience. We do not rent, trade, or sell your personal information to others. And, we respect your preferences in how we use it.
What types of information does this Site collect and how do we use it?
- When you place an order, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status. We do not store your credit card information. It is passed through to our secure, third-party card processor and not retained by the Site.
- When you request newsletters or reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account. You may unsubscribe at any time by either using the link that will be on everything we send to you, or by contacting us.
- When you post a customer review, we ask for your initials and e-mail address. However, you may choose whether to have your e-mail address displayed with your review. Just let us know.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win. Again, contests or promotions are only open to persons who reside in the United States.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new services, or special offers. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes. Simply contact us with your request. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
- We contract with other companies to provide certain services for us including: shipping, e-mail distribution, market research, name and address verification, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services for us and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than us.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to validly issued requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics are fully and permanently anonymized and do not include any personally identifiable information.
- The “help” function on most browsers contains information on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting cookies or to disable cookies entirely. However, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to use any feature that requires registration. Also see “How do I manage cookies?” below.
- Our uses of cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting-Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Site [or on third party sites]. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
How do I manage cookies?
How will we share your information?
WorldPantry.com shares the information provided on this Site with Gaia Herbs as part of our agreement with Gaia Herbs to provide this shopping experience to you. Gaia Herbs is responsible for the management of your information and pursuant to our agreement, is the owner of the information collected on this Site.
Third-Party Business Partners
We contract with other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and share your information with some of them to help maintain this Site or provide other services, such as processing credit card payments, engaging technical support for our Site, or performing analysis related to our Site. When we share information in this way, we require the agent or service provider to use the information solely for providing us with services and to maintain the privacy, confidentiality and security of your information.
Third Party Sites
We may disclose your information to third parties a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to validly issued requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How do we protect your information?
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks to protect all customer information in our systems.
While we take reasonable steps to secure your information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100% secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit an e-mail request. In your request, please specify that you want a “Your Gaia Herbs/WorldPantry.com California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response.
The Site does not currently recognize and process “do not track” signals from different web browsers. For more information on “do not track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
We Welcome Your Feedback
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy, please contact us.
790 Tennessee Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- FREE 1-3 Day Delivery on Orders Over $49
- FAST 1-3 Day Delivery to Contiguous U.S.
- FREE Shipping Policy
- Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
- Shipping to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
- Tracking Your Package
FREE 1-3 Day Delivery on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped via FedEx and other premium carriers for the 48 contiguous states and via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail for Alaska and Hawaii.
For Standard Delivery (1-3 Business Days)
Orders Up to $15.00
$15.01 - $30.00
$30.01 - $49.00
$49.01 and Over
For Alaska and Hawaii
Our shipping & handling charges cover the expenses we incur to process, pack, and ship your order.
Taxes, shipping and other charges do not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Free shipping is only valid on orders shipping to one address.
Free Shipping Policy
You will receive FREE Shipping on all orders over $49. Alaska and Hawaii surcharges and fees still apply. Taxes, shipping and other charges do not apply to minimum purchase requirement. Free shipping is only valid on orders shipping to one address.
Fast 1-3 Day Delivery to Contiguous U.S.
When you order by the cutoff time Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays), most orders will ship that same day and you will receive it in 1 to 3 business days depending on your ZIP Code. Check out our ZIP Code delivery time tool to find your delivery time. Note that the cutoff time is in the time zone of the order's destination.
Some circumstances may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
- Credit card payment issue
- Incorrect shipping addresses
- Orders held because items are out of stock. On infrequent occasions, we may be out of stock in your region’s warehouse. In this case your order may take longer as we await product or ship from an alternate warehouse if available. We will contact you if this happens.
- Fedex or other premium carrier circumstances (severe weather, etc.)
What if you are not home? The delivery driver will use her discretion as to whether she will require a signature or if she will leave the package at the door, with a building manager, or with a neighbor. If the delivery driver does determine that she needs a signature, then she will make several attempts to secure one.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
Standard Delivery to these addresses is available for an extra charge of $8.00. Orders will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail and therefore P.O. Boxes are acceptable.
NOTE: Heavy Orders (Orders Over 60 lbs.) shipped to Alaska and Hawaii may require an overweight surcharge IN ADDITION to the regular $8.00 surcharge. We will contact you prior to shipping if any additional surcharge is required.
Shipping to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO and International Addresses
Shipping to P.O. Boxes is NOT available. Shipping to APO/FPO and International addresses are not currently available as a standard option. Please call or e-mail for the status and charges for your specific location.
Tracking Your Package
We know you are eager to receive your order. When your package ships, we will send you an e-mail notification that contains a link to which you can track your shipment. You can also track the status of your shipment from Your Account.